Thursday, May 31, 2007

I got it Elseware...






No, I am not spelling challenged! (bite that tongue T!) I found this great online shop put together by a couple of Brooklyn based designers and design lovers. They are truly passionate about design and origins, and have done a great job at finding and editing some of the countries coolest. They have amazingly fun stuff apparel, home goods, kids, paper products, etc. Have a look at www.elsewares.com To the right is an oil burning light from Adam Frank, a Brooklyn-based artist of international renown and an innovative product inventor. His work is an investigation of light and interactivity. I want an entire forest of these! Also check out the tees from Hardboiled based in Toronto, sounds like a co-op of designers and graphic artists of such. And customizable jewelry from NYC based GK Designs - Get me one that says..."A True Find"....!

1 comment:

Teresa O'Neill said...

Very cool site. It makes me feel the same way as when I view etsy.com....lazy. I feel like I should be creating something and trying to sell it....